UPDATE 4/13/11: I have fixed a couple of Winkeyer emulation bugs, along with a couple more discovered by Gabor, S57WJ (thanks, Gabor!) and will have a fix available shortly. I’m working on one remaining bug I found during testing.
I have had a few reports of issues with the AMP OUT signal from the MK-1 when using a couple of different contest logging programs. The issues involve either AMP OUT not keying the amplifier, or keeping it keyed full time. I am researching this issue and working on a fix for it. In the mean time, I welcome any specific information you have regarding behavior with your software and setup. If you run into problems, please let me know the program, version, and specifically what the MK-1 is doing that it should not (or not doing that it should).