Firmware version 1.31 for the MasterKeyer MK-1 is now available. This is a bug fix release, and I would recommend that all users upgrade. If you are running an earlier V1.31 Beta, you’ll still want to install this as it finalizes the fix for an N1MM related issue. The fixes include:
- Fixed an issue with Winkeyer buffer editing commands.
- Fixed an issue with AMP OUT in Winkeyer emulation mode.
- Fixed an issue with dropped leading characters in N1MM and some other programs.
- Z (leading zeros) setting from paddle command mode was backward.
- Some parameters were not loading properly from FLASH drive (XL) with leading zeros.
- J and D would lose second parameter if queried from paddles.